- Check out this article from plumbing.about.com for tips on when to hire a professional plumber.
- All Chicago basements should have a sump pump. Visit this link from howstuffworks.com for more information on how your sump pump works.
- Is it time to replace your sump or ejector pump? Find out with this link from doityourself.com.
- This eHow.com article provides a brief overview on how to diagnose a problem with your home’s sump pump.
- Visit this link from the American Society of Irrigation Consultants for tips on why you should hire a professional plumber to handle your home irrigation installation.
- This article from www.dummies.com provides a brief overview of when to hire a professional plumber.
- Professionalism When it comes to your home's irrigation system, you’re going to want a professional irrigation consultant or plumbing specialist to tackle the job. Professional plumbers are not only licensed by the state, but are also educated and trained on the most up-to-date installation and repair methods.
- Water Conservation Water conservation is a big concern when it comes to installing a new home irrigation system. When you install the new system yourself, you run the risk of selecting a unit with insufficient volume. Make sure you install the most energy efficient model by using a professional plumber for your irrigation installation.
- Warranties Even if you believe you can install your new irrigation system yourself, it’s important to remember that your work is not covered under a warranty. The last thing you want is for your new system to leak or break due to improper valve connections. Luckily, Glenview plumbing company, Bishop Plumbing, provides limited and extended warranties for all of their services.
Are you interested in a new home irrigation system? Is your plumbing problem a do-it-yourself project or should you hire a professional plumber? If you’re interested in more information on when to have a video sewer line inspection or signs that you’re sump pump needs to be replaced, then check out some of these great resources.
The purpose of an irrigation system is to provide ample water supply to your home’s lawn or landscaping. Some common irrigation systems include lawn sprinklers, automatic sprinklers, underground sprinklers, drip systems, trickle irrigation, low-flow irrigations and emitter systems. While it may be easy to choose or design your new irrigation system, you’ll want to have a professional plumber handle the installation. Why shouldn’t you install your own irrigation system? Consider the top 3 reasons why you should have a Chicago plumber handle your home irrigation installation.
Here at Bishop Plumbing, our professional plumbing and irrigation specialists understand that the right home irrigation system can make a huge difference in your water bill. Let our plumbers help you determine which irrigation system best fits your needs. Contact us today for more information on our services and current specials.
Do you like Bishop Plumbing?Like Bishop Plumbing on Facebook!
Call (847) 960-3698 today and mention where you found us and receive $75 off any work performed. Hope to hear from you soon!
Des Plaines, Mount Prospect, Buffalo Grove, Barrington, Elmhurst, Chicago, IL
- 7:00 AM to 11:59 PM Sunday
- 7:00 AM to 11:59 PM Monday
- 7:00 AM to 11:59 PM Tuesday
- 7:00 AM to 11:59 PM Wednesday
- 7:00 AM to 11:59 PM Thursday
- 7:00 AM to 11:59 PM Friday
- 7:00 AM to 11:59 PM Saturday